-->

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!

hello..
how about your new year eve last night? have some things to share? do you enjoy it guys?
finally i had an idea about my NYE last night, i have spent my NYE with my lovely boyfriend and his family in their house. first plan, i went to supermarket near my house to bought some ingredients to making a little bbq, my boy bought a fresh chicken, beef, sausage, onion, bbq sauce, tomao tand chili sauce, paprika, snack and soft drinks of course. after that i went to his house and waiting for night to come. while we were waiting, we prepare the ingredients, we chop the sausage, combining with beef, onion, and paprika to make a "satay" like this.



looks simple but trust me it so delicious if you eat it with bbq sauce. bbq sauce available on supermarket, not that expensive, you can buy in small pack (Rp. 7500). ohoo before you eat it, you should to grilled it. do you want to see after the grilled? looks so yummy...


this is it.. grill sausage and beef with onion and paprika :D


i didn't celebrate until midnight, i went home at 9pm. before new year started, he asked me to go out, i don't have any idea where he want to go.. and.. until he take me to one place that i never ever to think of..
a high place that bring you to the best view to see the fireworks..
unlucky me, i don't have a good camera to take the picture of fireworks there, but trust me it so wonderful..
i have a sweetest moment ever with him there :)

anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 FELLAS, hope we can enjoy this year better than last, wishing for the best! love ya. gnite ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Deer