-->

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Heartbreak #2: Lessons Learned When Losing Someone

As they said, destiny.
Somehow i ask myself what's my fear the most? and i answered, "losing someone".
What i am thinking is nothing can ever replace someone like I used to know.
The emptiness that is left inside my heart when they gone.

When you're ready in love, you have to prepare for losing. You're gonna lose people in your life and realize that no matter how much time you spent or how much you appreciate them and told them so, it will never seem like it was enough.
You are not mine to lose, but i still feel like i am losing you.
I realize many things. I get mad at myself for not saying the things that i could've said. I completely understand the resistance many people feel toward the phrase, "Everything happens for a reason."
When I think about the sadness, poverty, love and death that exists in the world, it's difficult to imagine this is the way things should be.

It’s easier to focus on the bad, the negative, the pain of losing someone we love. It’s also okay and necessary to acknowledge how we feel about the bad, the negative, and the pain. It is not necessary, however, to dwell in those feelings.
The good news is that there is beauty all around me. Miracles happen every day.
I open my eyes to see it all, open my heart to experience it all. It is far more beneficial to seek the good, to give thanks for small blessings, to appreciate amazing people, to love, and to remember the happy moments in my life.
Source: www.huffingtonpost.com

 Someday i'm gonna find one. Somewhere out there.


Sunny day, at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Deer